Closet Voyeur
Lifestyles
Fashion Spotlight
Reykjavik
Global Fashions
Rome
Global Fashions
Venice
Global Fashions
Lazaro Hernandez
Designer
Event Style
World Class BeautyStyle

DESIGNER'S DOORWAY

Lazaro Hernandez

Lazaro Hernandez

If there were a cult for the chic ingnue, the kind of girl who could slip into a pencil skirt, jacket, and sky-high heels with no more than an easy sigh and a wink, they would answer only to Proenza Schouler.
 
 
Lazaro Hernandez represents one half of the duo of Proenza Schouler, the two adorable grads from Parsons who seduced the fashion world with imprecise sophistication in five hot years after their graduation. For one, Laz (as his friends call him) and his other half Jack McCullough, tied one year with Oscar de la Renta for the CFDA award for Womenswear. And on top of that, Target had the boys make a collection of sundresses, halters, and tees. To add to their success, Valentino Group bought 45% of the company (the boys own the other 55%). There is great fortune, great business and a great future for these two-without a second thought!

The label, Proenza Schouler, ignited with pencil skirts, straight minis, fitted jackets, bustiers, and slouchy or skinny trousers. And the very well-appreciated and noteworthy inaugural collection which showcased at Barneys, Bergdorf Goodman, and Neiman Marcus overflowed with dark pea coats evocative of 40's film stars, fur caps, and sleek black dresses, jewel toned indigo and violet, narrow belts, and sleek skirts. All post collections have experienced even more appreciation and praise. We spoke with Lazaro to get a little bit of his style sense.
I dont wear jeans, I dont know if thats a faux pas. I wear cords every day.
– Lazaro Hernandez
1 2 3
Page
Click on photos for enlargment, captions and credits
Invite a friend

Closet Chatter

Hi everyone

One day my friend showed me an interesting and colorful game, just like from My childhood, fruit combinations, very fascinating and most importantly develops logic and luck, it does not oblige to anything and helps brighten up the time!
The designers have carefully approached the development of the Sweet Bonanza slot, carefully working through every detail. The graphic design is as detailed as possible, the colors are displayed perfectly, and the symbols are easily distinguishable. The slot machine is animated: as the reels spin, the player notices that the images change smoothly, creating new combinations.
The interface will present no difficulties. Both an experienced player and a beginner playing the slot for the first time will be able to easily navigate the simple menu of the slot machine.
Sweet Bonanza is available to play on both computer and smartphones and tablets on the website https://sweet-bonanza-game.ru
The demo version of Sweet Bonanza slot supports full-screen mode, which makes it easier to set up the game. The screen resolution adapts automatically and you don't need to manually change the settings!

Good luck friends!

bonanza game bet
sweet bonanza slot app
real money slots app
sweet bonanza рубли
sweet casino

sweet bonanza uk
бонанза демо версия
игра. sweet. bonanza.
casino-bonanza-online
sweet bonanza - pragmatic play
sweet bonanza online spielen
sweet bonanza gratis

I've updated My Closet. Check it out!
I've updated My Closet. Check it out!

Recently Updated


Tanyukha

jordannancyl

jawaheralbad

Daf664

wiccarox101

CSMITH821
Invite a friend